Modern business networks are used for increasingly diverse applications – traditional data streams, VoIP voice traffic, video output from digital security cameras and remote control devices to name a few. The range of devices attached to today’s converged network often need to be supported not just in terms of data – equipment such as VoIP IP telephones and Wireless Access Points frequently need to be powered in physical locations where mains power is not available or difficult to deliver. Providing power to such devices via an Ethernet UTP cable is an elegant and easy to implement solution.
compatible to IEEE802.3af/at. It can power both existing 10/100Base-T network devices Wi-MAX and wireless IEEE 802.11n access points.
Part Number Description
PSE1008GS-AI: 8-Port 10/100Mbps 8Port PoE +2 Gigabit
TP/SFP Combo Ports POE Switch (150W)
High Performance Wire-Speed Switching
The PSE1008GS-AI offers 8 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet ports and 2 Gigabit TP/SFP ports. The two Gigabit TP ports can be either 1000Base-T for 10/100/1000Mbps o interface. PSE1008GS-AI boasts a high performance switch architecture that is capable of providing non-blocking switch fabric and wire-speed throughput as high as 5.6Gbps. Its two built-in GbE uplink ports also offer incredible extensibility, flexibility and connectivity to the Core switch or Servers.
*Up to 30W of Power on
* IEEE 802.3af/at
* Compatible With All IEEE 802.3af/at or Legacy
* Safe: Low Power Devices Receive Only the Power They Need
* Safe and Reliable Power to WLAN Access Points
* Automatic Detection and Protection of Non–standard Ethernet Terminals
* Supports 10/100 Base-T applications
* Compact Design Fits Easily in WLAN Access
* Plug-and-Play no configuration required
* Internal power supply
* Easy installation and maintenance
* Save up to 83% power with Green Technology
* complies to IEEE 802.3af PoE standard and is backward
There are no reviews yet.