M.NT68676.2A is a monitor control board, which is suitable for Asia-Pacific market. It can support LED/LCD panels which resolution is up to 2048×1152. It can synchronize with computer automatically. Synchronization requires the synchronous signal which horizontal and vertical sync are separated.
|OSD LANGUAGE||Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean (optional)|
|PANEL Interface||Single/Dual LVDS (8bit)|
|PANEL Max Resolution||2048×1152|
|VIDEO INPUT||PC-RGB Format Up to 2048×1152@60Hz
HDMI 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
DVI 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
|AUDIO INPUT||PC Audio Earphone input 0.2 ~ 2.0 VRMS|
|AUDIO OUTPUT||Frequency response: 100Hz-15KHz @±3dB (1KHz 0dB reference signal)
Max Output power: 2x1W(8Ω) THD+N<10%@1KHz Power Supply: 12V ,Audio Input: 0.5VRMS
|POWER Requirement||12V DC/12V(built)/12V,5V(built in)/12V,5V,5VSB(built in)|
|POWER To Panel||3.3V/5V/12V|
|POWER Management||Standby Power Consumption < 0.2W(Board Only)|
CONFIGURATION & GENERAL PRECAUTIONS
- Relative humidity: ≤ 80%.
- Storage temperature: -10~60°C.
- Operation temperature: 0~40°C.
- Protect the control board from static; it may cause damage to the IC.
- Disconnect the TV before the power supply of panel is connected correctly.
- Do not drop any metal on the control board when it is working.
- Do not push or pull the connector when the control board is working.
- Do not disassemble the module.
- If the surface or the control board is dirty, clean it with soft dry cloth.