1. Adopting fully tempered industrial chassis that meets the “EIA” standard enhances the ability to resist electromagnetic interference.
2. Adopting bus structure and modular design technology. The CPU card and various functional cards use a plug-in structure, and are equipped with
The pressure bar (or rubber pad) is soft locked, improving its resistance to impact and vibration.
3. Equipped with reliable industrial switching power supply and overvoltage and overcurrent protection, it is also the most critical.
4. Equipped with self diagnostic function.
5. Optional I/O templates can be selected as needed, and various acquisition cards on the ISA/PCI bus can be selected.
6. Equipped with a “watchdog” timer, it automatically resets without human intervention when the machine crashes due to a malfunction.
7. Good openness, good compatibility, absorbed PC functions, and can directly run various PC application software
8. Configurable real-time operating system for easy scheduling and operation of multiple tasks.
9. Passive motherboards (backplanes) can be used for system upgrades.
|Product Name||IPC6000-J1900 series Mainboard|
|Model||M218F, M219F, M218FC, M219FC, M218H, M219H|
|Size||234mm * 205mm * 53mm|
|Power Supply||The inner diameter of the DC head is 2.5mm, it supports 12V, and it is recommended to use a power supply above 12V5A|
|CPU||Intel Celeron J1800 dual-core 2.41GHz, Turbo 2.58GHz;
Intel Celeron J1900 quad-core 1.99GHz, turbo 2.4GHz;
Intel Pentium J2900 Quad Core 2.41GHz, Turbo 2.66GHz;
Intel Celeron N2840 Dual Core 2.16GHz, Turbo 2.58GHz
Intel Celeron N2930 Quad Core 1.83GHz, Turbo 2.16GHz
Intel Celeron N2940 Quad Core 1.83GHz, Turbo 2.25GHz
|Memory||8G RAM, 1*SO DDRIII DDR3 1333/1066|
|BIOS||AMI BIOS, supports ACPI, supports incoming power on|
|Graphic||Integrated Intel HD Graphics display core|
|Display||Supports a total of 4 display interfaces including VGA1, VGA2, HDMI, and LVDS, and supports synchronous or asynchronous dual display output between any 2 sets of displays|
|Chipset||Intel Bay trail SOC chipset|
|RAM||1*NB-DDR3 memory, support 1.35V, support 1600MHz memory, maximum support 8G|
|Network card||Integrated Realtek 8111E Gigabit network card or Realtek 8105E 100M network card is optional, supports wake-on-lan, network PXE function supports WIFI/4G/Bluetooth optional, supports 2*WIFI antenna masts|
|Display||Intel HD Graphics (Sandy Bridge) graphics controller, supports single display, dual display duplication, dual display expansion 1*VGA DB15 interface supports resolution 1920*1080@60Hz
1*HDMI 1.4 interface Support resolution 1920*1080@60Hz
|USB||1*USB3.0 port blue group USB is USB3.0 speed (blue group, the direction below the case is USB3.0) 5*USB2.0 port black group USB is USB2.0 speed (blue group, case direction The above is USB2.0)|
|Audio||Integrated Realtek ALC662 HD digital audio decoder, 6-channel high-fidelity audio controller or integrated Cmedia HS_100B USB audio chip
1*SPK interface supports audio output
1*MIC interface supports microphone input
HDMI interface supports HDMI audio output
|Storage||1*MSATA disk; 1*2.5 inch hard disk (SSD or mechanical hard disk)|
|Other I/O||6*COM interface supports RS232; COM3/4 optionally support RS232/ RS422/ RS485; COM6 can optionally support RS232/RS485;
1*LPT interface Parallel port, standard printer port
|Operating environment||Working temperature: -10℃~60℃; Working humidity: 5%~95% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|BIOS||AMI BIOS, support power-on boot, scheduled boot, remote boot|
|Watch Dog||Watchdog programming, support hardware reset function (256 levels, 0~255 seconds)|
|Operating system||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Linux, etc.|