The PX30 industrial computer adopts the Rockchip PX30 quad-core ARM processor, which is configured as a 4-core 64-bit Cortex-A35 CPU with a main frequency of
Up to 1.3GHZ, Mali-31 GPU; can support Android 11 operating system; support 1080P@60Hz LVDS output.
PX30 industrial computer supports 3G/4G dial-up Internet function, supports firewall, system log storage, remote device management and other functions,
Support open customer secondary development, support BS architecture media publishing system graphics processing, 2D/3D accelerator OpenGL
ES3.2, Vulkan 1.0, OpenCL2.0; video encoding: support 1080P, video decoding: support H.264, VP8, multi-format 1080P
60fps (H.265,H.264,VC-1, MPEG-1/2/4, VP8. Support 2 IP camera interfaces, 1 LVDS display output,
The SIM card holder supports 3G/4G network, 2 USB2.0 ports, and 1 RS485 port.
In order to better adapt to the intelligent door opening cabinet, the PX30 industrial computer has added a 6000MAH lithium battery UPS function.
In the case of a power failure, the industrial control box can rely on the UPS battery, and the battery life can work normally for about 10 minutes, ensuring that the order being traded can be normal
often complete. The industrial control box has its own lock control interface, and adds lock control status detection to avoid loss of goods caused by abnormal opening of the lock.
● Using high-performance devices, Rockchip PX30 quad-core Cortex-A35 CPU
● Adopt professional power supply design, with over-current, reverse connection, short circuit, surge and other protection functions
● Built-in electric mortise lock interface and lock status detection
● Ethernet CAMERA interface design, perfect for network cameras
● Metal shell, good heat dissipation, anti-impact
● Fanless design of the whole machine
● Built-in Android11 operating system
● WDT watchdog design to ensure system stability
● Adopt a complete anti-drop mechanism to ensure that the terminal is always online
● Support 1080P video codec and 3D acceleration
● Open Android environment, you can develop and install applications by yourself
● Provide rich external interfaces to meet customer application requirements
● Support 3G/4G dial-up Internet access, support WIFI+Bluetooth
● Support device management platform to realize remote status monitoring, configuration, update and other functions
|Product Name||PX30 Industrial Computer|
|CPU||Rockchip PX30 quad-core Cortex-A35 frequency 1.3GHz|
|GPU||Mali-G31 graphics processor, support OpenGL ES3.2, Vulkan 1.0, OpenCL2.0|
|Memory||PDDR3 1G/2G, default 1G|
|Built-in storage capacity||EMMC 8G ～ 128GB, default 8G|
|Decoding resolution||Support 1080P video encoding, support H.264, VP8, multi-format 1080P 60fps video decoding (H.265, H.264, VC-1, MPEG-1/2/4, VP8)|
|Video||1 LVDS interface|
|Camera||Dual Ethernet Camera Interface|
|Ethernet||With RJ45 interface, support 10/100 Ethernet|
|3G/4G||Built-in Mini PCIE slot, with SIM card holder, support 3G/4G module|
|WiFi/ Bluetooth||Built-in 1 WiFi/BT4.0 2-in-1 module, 2.4G 5G optional, default 2.4G|
|USB||External 2 USB2.0|
|UART||1 * 485 serial port|
|Operating system||Android 11|
|Dimension||Length * width * height = 193 * 100 * 47mm|
There are no reviews yet.